Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

At last...

Being busy certainly has its advantages, but there are arguably some disadvantages too.  It has taken me a long time to finally start a blog dedicated solely to the photography portion of my business, but now a new and exciting adventure begins.

My interest in photography started over 20 years ago when I was still a sophmore in high school.  Over the years I dabbled a bit and only shot for friends and family.  However, when I started Inspire Creative Services nearly two years ago, the demand and pull for something more had grown significantly and Inspire Photography by Kelli Ann was born.  Today, I work as both a portrait and freelance photographer.

Quite a few of my archived photo shoots along with new photo sessions will be posted here.  It may take a while to get completely updated, but hopefully you will discover my sense of style, fun, and elegance.  You will find that I'm not exactly traditional and my photos take on a lot of different styles.  Some clients like the "washed out" look and others prefer vibrant colors.  Some like rustic, yet others more modern.  I work with a variety of people and try to keep each shoot as fresh as the new people I meet each week.

There are still a few bugs that are being worked out on the blog.  So, if you are interested in setting up a shoot or would like more information, please don't hesitate to contact me at kapmorgan@yahoo.com or call (801) 775-9299.  Thanks and I look forward to meeting with you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment