Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

You Gotta Love Family Photos in the Fall -- Part I

I had the wonderful opportunity to shoot this beautiful family up near the castle in Fernwood.  They were so much fun to work with.  I just love the blues and was informed that their outfits had not been coordinated ahead of time, it was just one of those "great minds think alike" moments.  I have separated this shoot into three sections.  Here is Part I.  Please stay tuned for Part II...

***Please note that I customize packages to fit the wants and needs of each family.  You can request a basic shoot or an extended package for your family.  Ü





















0 comments:

Post a Comment