Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

Family Photo Shoot - Fernwood

I cannot even begin to tell you all how much fun it is to work with this family.  I LOVE how adorable they are with each other and they all have smiles that are contagious.  They are a family that loves to laugh and I appreciated their genuine display of affection for each other.  One of my favorite parts was when I told the hubby to get closer to his wife and he said, "Oh, yeah, that's what I'm talking about."  He pulled her tight and I caught one of the most wonderful shots of them.  It was just like they were newlyweds and I LOVED every minute.  What a great shoot and a great family!
























0 comments:

Post a Comment